Privacy statement - Manuscript Pen Company Ltd
Your privacy is important to us. Please take the time to review this document.
Manuscript is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website and the security of the information, which website visitors provide once this data is in possession of the company.
Before anyone submits information they must accept that the internet is not secure and that this may pose a risk to the integrity of information they provide. Accordingly, Manuscript accepts no legal responsibility for any loss or misuse of the data that may occur while the data is in transmission.
Upon receipt, Manuscript will take precautions which accord with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will take responsible precautions to ensure personal data in its possession is secure and not open to abuse.
Collection of information
Information is collected at several different points in this website with the informed consent of the website visitor. The data provided is used to improve the appropriateness of the information provided on the site, market research, and the provision of other services by the company.
Information is collected for the following purpose(s):
- Processing and delivering orders
- Completing or supporting an activity
- Web site and system administration
- Research and development
- Research, analysis, reporting
- Building records of individual visitors
- Contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or products unless you have opted out of this contact.
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves - To assist in the fulfilment of customer requirements.
- Third party organisations purely for the purpose of processing orders (eg. Couriers, Payment Processing)
- We do not pass on your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so, or we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose them.
- Visitors have the following access to their own information:
Contact, Address and other information (such as :Name, Address, Email etc)
Whether or not subscribed to our newsletters
Changing or updating your data
- Visitors are requested to log in and keep their own Contact, Address and other information (such as :Name, Address, Email etc) up to date
- if you believe that our web site has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 01746 862737 or by post to Manuscript Pen Co Ltd, Lower Factory, Highley, Nr Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV16 6NN
By submitting your information you consent to the use of your personal information as set out in this policy.
Newsletters etc: Unsubscribe/ opt out or re-subscribe / opt in
You can unsubscribe from our newsletters or opt out of receiving information from us or re-subscribe / opt in by checking the relevant box after logging in to your account or by sending an email to email@example.com or by post to Manuscript Pen Co Ltd, Lower Factory, Highley, Nr Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV16 6NN. It may take several days before your request is processed.
Links to third party sites
Manuscript accepts no liability for the privacy practices or content of websites that may be linked to this site. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 01746 862737 or by post to Manuscript Pen Co Ltd, Lower Factory, Highley, Nr Bridgnorth, Shropshire WV16 6NN
Registered in England - No. 2414044 Manuscript Pen Company Ltd